Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Affordable Meals? MASCHADA MEALS | Cagayan de Oro City

MASCHADA MEALS | NEAR LIMKETKAI COMPLEX, CAGAYAN DE ORO CITY : Where affordable meals are available.
In one of my articles with regards of one of my travels to Cagayan de Oro City- last October 2010, one of my itineraries was to go where I could squeeze up my budget especially on meals.  I had in mind was to go to MASCHADA MEALS. Why Maschada Meals? It is because of their affordable meals per serving, their friendly crews and their approachable manager and the supervisor, Mr. Junel Ares and Mr. Tiny Empamano.

Mr. Junel Ares-the Manager and their restaurant supervisor, Mr. Tiny Empamano.

My meal at an affordable rate of P56.00, - one softdrinks 8 oz, one viand (Humba with egg) and one rice.
Their manager : Mr. Junel Ares

This is not my first time here. Maybe I've been here for five times or more. As you can see, there are lots of patronizers in this simple food outlet.
 Purified Water at P1.00 per glass

 
This food outlet is just located at a walking distance from the Robinson's and the Mallberry Suite at the Limketkai Mall Complex. It is located and housed at the Old  Cdo Coliseum. Maschada Meals is an economic and socialized food outlet because of their affordable / budget meals. So if you are in Cagayan de Oro, looking for an alternative in squeezing up your meal budget, go to the MASCHADA MEALS.

Brief Background of this food outlet :

They have now a branch in Xavier University Grade School and planning to open up another branch outlet in the future. MASCHADA MEALS is managed by the XUHS 1984 batchmates composed of 15 man team corporation which started their business operation in 2007.


No comments:

You might also like this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...